Following the success of Fintech21, the awaited Fintech22 is soon coming to Sydney on 30 November – 1 December.
What’s the future of blockchain technology? How can RegTech support fintech? Attendees of Fintech21 Forum in Melbourne found out directly from fintech leaders.
Hosted on 18-19 May at Marvel Stadium, Melbourne, Fintech21 Forum featured industry panels and engaging keynotes presented by CEOs, founders, entrepreneurs and executives of major blockchain and fintech companies. As the fintech community continues to evolve, Australian businesses are actively seeking new ways of convenience through technology.
Following Fintech21, Fintech22 representing the largest fintech event with the participation of 50+ exhibitors, 60+ keynote speakers and thousands of visitors will bring countless opportunities for growth to the fintech community in Sydney. Fintech22 features:
FINTECH22 EXHIBITOR SHOWCASE
An exhibitor industry showcase of 40+ hand-picked fintech and blockchain companies & startups demonstrating the latest tech, investing, services, products, and innovations.
FINTECH22 FORUM SESSIONS
Over a 2-Day program hear directly from CEOs, founders, thought-leaders, C-levels, industry experts and senior govt. officials of major blockchain, crypto and fintech companies.
DAY 1 | CRYPTO & BLOCKCHAIN
– Cryptocurrency investing 101
– NFTs? Ownership and trends
– What is blockchain technology?
– Blockchain-Based Metaverse; Crypto, NFTs and fan tokens
– The future of decentralised finance (DeFi)
– Blockchain and cybersecurity
DAY 2 | FINTECH SOLUTIONS
– Neo-Banks and challenger finance
– Web3 IRL: the future of customer loyalty and payments
– Human vs. Machine
– Australia’s booming sector; e-commerce
– AI & Data-driven innovation
– Financial crime and RegTech
Join thousands of visitors and participate in numerous networking functions.
Join us at Fintech22 Sydney Masonic Centre to discover the latest innovations across fintech, blockchain, crypto and emerging tech at this two-day conference and exhibitor showcase.